Sunday, January 1, 2012

Rocky Start

Day 1 of 2012 has gotten off to a very rocky start for me! I ended last year and started this year in bed with extreme back pain. I could not find a comfortable position at all. Pain relief cream, ice packs, a hot bath, a lortab, and too many ibuprofen to count and i am still hurting. Doesn't bode well for my 6 day work week ahead.


In other news, had I not been so uncomfortable I could have slept all day. Madelyn went to bed at 10 slept straight thru to 8, drank 4 oz of formula and went back to sleep until 1. Chase and Andrew slept until 1:30. (we had a busy weekend)

The new year found my sister knocking on my door this afternoon wanting to take the boys out for a Sunday FUN DAY! While calling to beg for permission to spend the night with Auntie H they raved about their trip to stars and stripes and the mexican they had for lunch. They were on the way to the movies to watch the Matt Damon flick about buying a zoo. They love spending time with her, especially now that they dont see her as often. And I really appreciated her doing that because then I can lather myself up with the icy hot and go to bed when Madelyn goes to sleep. It also keeps me from having to order out dinner and go to the grocery store because lets face it..... this momma is not cooking anything tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment