Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Just another day

Today was my birthday. Yay....not so much. This year I deliberatly made no plans other than spending time with my family. This weekend I am heading home to North Carolina to visit with my mom, danny, and my grandmother. I think I need to get out of Buford for a few days and regroup.



I have been so incredibly stressed recently that I am having a hard time holding onto my fake happy demenour. I am actually pretty close to just going off on the next random person that ticks me off. HAHAHAHA..HA..yeah.....


So back to the birthday.... Even though I had a pretty miserable day as a whole..there were some special moments that I am thankful for.


#1... Chase gave me a pair of earrings for my birthday. (Back story... when we were at American Eagle over the weekend picking up my sisters birthday gift, Chase asked if he could buy me something for my birthday....and since he had no money I assumed he meant could I buy myself something for my birthday..gotta love it....anyway...so I had to turn my head so he could hand it to the cashier without me seeing...well apparently he had left it in the car all week and by chance saw it laying in the seat and handed it to me while we were in the car waiting for the bus to show up....they were cute...he did good.) But, the moment that touched my heart, that I will always remember is the hesitance he had when the bus came... it was like he didnt want to leave me, couldnt say he loved me enough, just kept saying goodbye. It is hard to describe but I will never forget it.


#2... I walked into the breakroom at my office to find a HUGE chocolate mousse birthday cake (with the biggest icicng balloons I have ever seen) sitting on the table. THANKS DEBBIE! It melted in your mouth it was sooo yummy!!!! I loved it! Of course if you knew me you would know I am a dessert first type of person. However I was good..I only had one peice..so far....but the night is young...HAHAHA








#3...  My sister sent me a lovely flower arrangement to my work. It was completely unexpected. I love flowers! THANKS SISTER DEAR!








I had originally planned to go out to eat with the kiddos but Madelyn was a little under the weather and we decided to order some pizza delivery. But the boys were so cute "surprising" me with water in wine glasses and a candle in my cake. Nice way to round out the night. LOVE THEM!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment