Saturday, January 21, 2012

Rainy outside but sweet and cuddly inside

It has been pretty miserable outside today. Dark, dreary, and very WET! All of those things limit taking Baby M out because the last thing we want is her stuffy nose to turn into something more serious.

But other than keeping me from doing a few errands, its okay by me because Madelyn and I have enjoyed a super long 2 and a half hour nap! She just cuddled up beside me and went to sleep and I just decided to go right with her. The phone woke me up but she is still snoozing away.

And as I lay here watching her sleep I know that there is no other place I would rather be. Snuggled next to my sweet baby girl while the boys play video games and watch tv and peek in the door every few minutes to see if we're up ( seriously).

I love my family and being nice and dry, warm, and cuddly inside is ok by me. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment