Thursday, January 12, 2012

One tired but EXCITED momma

Today starts the beginning of my first three day weekend in FOREVER!! My office has been so insanely busy since I have been back from maternity leave. I have worked almost every weekend and I am so exhausted but I am also excited!!
I plan on spending the majority of my weekend re-organizing and taking down my Christmas decorations. Then Miss Madelyn and I are going to do some SHOPPING!!! The great thing about living in this area is the fabulous shopping venues. I plan on making the most of this weekend so that when I start back to work next week everything will be in its place. I also have a stack of stuff I need to return or exchange from the holidays.

Speaking of returns..at what point when your children are not playing with an expensive toy or game that you bought them for Christmas can you decided to just return it? For example I bought my boys the new Knex Mario Kart Race Track from Toys R Us for $100.00. It was put together one time and is now in the floor of Madelyns room in a hundred pieces. Then there are the Xbox 360 games that were $60 each that are still sitting unopened. That really upsets me!!!!! It was the must have then they arent even interested! I think I am going to give them a two week warning and say that if these things are played with then they are going back.

No comments:

Post a Comment