Saturday, January 7, 2012

Getting with the Program

In the last month my tight hold on organization has been shot out the window due to my crazy work schedule. Don't get me wrong the extra money is much needed and I have been more than willing to accept my long hours to take care of our patients. But....I am exhausted! I am pretty sure my boss is also feeling the same way about right now. So I am happy to report that I think I have the next weekend off.


In fact I am going to take next weekend off! The whole thing! Three whole days to rest and to reorganize.

After my mom left and I started back to work I had this amazing system going and that lasted until busy season hit my office. So next weekend I am going to seriously get some stuff done!! And I think if my boys provide some good help I might take them over to medieval times and that racetrack that they liked so much at Discover Mills. I want to rearrange their bedroom and also find them a new tv stand for the flat screen they got for Christmas.

This is my number one priority for the next month because I want to be able to come home from work and just be with my family. Goodwill is about to get some serious donations.

My other priority is to start my get fit plan, not only for me but for my boys, too. They have both mentioned to me that they want to start going to the gym and working out so as a family we are gonna get fit in 2012. I have already been researching healthy substitutions for some of the kids favorite meals because let's face it people fast food is not the dinner of champions. I know because that's what we have been eating all month because I haven't been getting home until late.

So this my number one entry on getting with the program. Check back for more updates as they happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment