Saturday, January 7, 2012

I have the Sweetest Daughter EVER!

I have been feeling extremely under the weather for the last day and a half due to this icky cold. It hasn't helped that I have been working non stop for the past few days, but today my daughter was the epitome of sweet as pie.

When I picked her up at the sitters , she knew her mommy was there to pick her up! She just kept looking at me with her bright eyes and smiles. When we got back home I put her in the exersaucer and she just kept turning around and looking at me with those big blue eyes! I think that is the moment where I realized I could potentially be in trouble with those looks. . . . .  "mommy? can I have a new doll?" and me saying sure honey type of trouble. HAHAHA!

As if that wasn't sweet enough she just layed down on my chest and went to sleep so I could take a nap with her. I am amazed at how beautiful she is and how much she changes day to day! She was just sitting up in her exersaucer looking around trying to reach the toys. It was so sweet. Now she is snoozing beside me in the chair. I don't know how I was lucky enough to be blessed with such a sweet girl. I thank God every day for her and for my boys. Wouldn't trade them for the world.
Miss Attitude showing off her baby blues

Madelyn and her bright eyes at a month old





1 comment: