Thursday, January 5, 2012

Life as we know it

I have decided that my boys are about to get a serious wake up call. I am no longer going to be their personal maid. Don't get me wrong my guys are fabulous. But they are messy and what I like to call lazy. So typical boys....
But I can't be stretched so thin anymore. I am struggling as is after a totally insane month at work that hasn't ended yet I am working six days this week and I can't come home every night and pick up messes that they made. So I think I am going to start and INFORCE a new rewards and punishment system. I mean let's face it...I don't sweat the small stuff usually and I'm not a huge disciplinarian because i haven't really needed to be, but it's time for a change. We have to have a give and take system where we all benefit from having things a bit more organized. It may take losing the Xbox or ps3 for a few days or weeks but in the end I am sure it will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment