Saturday, January 14, 2012

Dont drink the water

Hahahahaha! Has anyone else noticed the increase in pregnant women? Not only that but women having babies later in life?
I saw the dental rep who jump started my job here in Buford today at the Mall of Georgia and his wife just had a new baby! They are in their 40's. I think it's fabulous, but it does make you wonder if something's in the water. Although I did feel really good because he hasn't seen me since I moved and immediately he asked if I had lost weight. Yay for that.

Now the sales.....anyone who's expecting a baby or has a new baby should hit up the after Christmas deals. Every store including Macy's is offering an additional 40% off the clearance price. Naartjie, Crazy 8, Aeropostale , Macy's .... You name it they have a huge clearance sale. You can stock up for the next season. Best deal today were blanket sleepers at crazy 8 for $5. Can't beat that anywhere.

Madelyn and I had a great day. I just put her in the Baby Bjorn and toted her around. She loves it but after a few hours I was wishing I had taken the stroller in. Although there is a certain amount of security in having her strapped to me... On the other hand I was worried to death I would lose my purse. Of course I would rather lose the purse than the baby so that's not really a concern.

Tomorrow I have to shop for a new vacuum because mine died. Sigh.... Always something. Let's hope I get to sleep in again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment