Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Suwanee Caboose

This year instead of having Christmas pictures taken in a studio, a friend of mine, who is an amateur photographer, offered to take some pictures at the Suwanee Town Center Caboose.
To start out I should mention that the fact any pictures were taken that day was a miracle on his part because I was over an hour late for our scheduled time because my work review ran late and then I got sooo lost it was not even funny. I didnt even have time to grab the kids change of clothes so what you see is what they wore to school that day but I think they look great! He basically took some pictures of the boys while they were just playing around and then a few posed pics of the three of them and some pictures of baby girl. I cant wait to share some of my favorites with you!


I love this picture of Madelyn. Her beautiful bright eyes!!



The boys just hanging off the back of the train



I absolutely loved this building on Main Street Suwanee!



My little red headed, blue eyed girl!



I had just snatched her paci out of her mouth and I love this shot.




Love my babies!


I love this shot of Chase.


So sweet!!!


Chillin'


My guys



Smiling Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment