Monday, January 2, 2012

Costco

Well its official! I joined the thousands of others who are saving money by buying in bulk. Well technically I haven't actually bought anything to save money on yet but I bought the membership and thats the first step!
I just didnt have time to scope it out tonight.But I have it on good authority that I will be able to get diapers and wipes a lot cheaper and that will be worth it. I am actually thinking about signing up for the executive membership so that I can get back a percentage on all my purchases. In this ever changing economy I am always looking for ways to save.

In unrelated news...Madelyn is doing fabulous with her ear piercings. She doesn't even know they are there so I am very glad I went ahead and had them done now. Love my baby girl! Had a great night chilling with my kiddos. They were enjoying their last day off before starting back to school tomorrow. I am going to miss getting to sleep in an extra 30 minutes every morning. Ah well...all good things come to an end. HA HA HAAAA.

No comments:

Post a Comment