Saturday, January 14, 2012

Thank you Madelyn

I have the best baby ever! She has been sleeping completely thru the night for a month and a half. Even before that she would only get up one time. So she has been pretty awesome from the start.
But the last two mornings I have been off work with no plans and she has actually slept later than I have. She fell asleep in my arms at 9:30 last night while we were relaxing on the couch. I put her to bed and she is still asleep at almost 10:30. Same thing goes for yesterday morning. I always wake her up in the mornings to go to the baby sitter so I haven't been able to see how long she would sleep on her own until this weekend. Loving this!!! Love her!!!! Big plans of cleaning this morning then off to do some exchanges this afternoon and some shopping. Then hopefully we will have a repeat performance tonight!!! Thank you Madelyn for letting mommy sleep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment