Saturday, January 7, 2012

Not loving this

I basically signed on to work all weekend. We had a family in from Utah that needed some work done before they leave for an extended period of time. The catch phrase "What was I thinking" applies to this.
Don't get me wrong. I make a lot more money working on the weekends and that I love. But as I was working away yesterday my throat got really sore and at the time I thought it was because I hadn't had anything to eat or drink all day. Boy was I wrong. I have a full fledged cold with fever and everything. So I couldn't sleep last night because I was freezing to death an now I have to get up and work all day feeling like crap.

On a good note... The boys made it to Hiawassee okay and are all set for some fun with their dad. Miss them :-(

Madelyn went to sleep at 9 last night and is still snoozing. So had I not been so miserable I could have slept all night.

Oh and is it just me or is everyone else getting really tired of the Kardashians. Except Bruce Jenner. He cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment