Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Happy Ending

Today was another fun day out with my kiddos. I worked for about an hour this morning before scooping up the gang and heading to Cracker Barrel for some brunch. This is only a momentous occasion because we have tried to eat at cracker barrel for the last three weekends and it's been packed with hour + waits so we have gone elsewhere. So yay to finally picking the perfect time to go. Not to mention we LOVE the little store that's attached! I got Madelyn the cutest little romper for next year (see picture below).


After brunch we headed to Toys R Us to buy a new carseat for Madelyn. I ended up getting a Britax Marathon in Pink that was on sale! With my coupons and cashing in my r'us bucks I paid a whopping 70.00 for this 200.00 carseat. I can live what that! And no more having to share carseats with the sitter so no more lugging it up and down the stairs. Yay!!! Moving on....

After a quick trip to GameStop so the boys could cash in their gift cards we headed to Target (I love Target!) for a few essentials then headed to the Mall of Georgia.

It could be said that the reason I love Buford is because I have the target and the Mall of Georgia. The boys prefer Discover Mills due to the kid friendly atmosphere.. Oh and Dave and busters ;)... But Mama likes MOG. All my favorite stores in one building!! Today I headed to Macy's on a mission. I wanted a new comforter set at clearance prices. And I succeeded. The one I wanted they didn't have in a queen but they ordered it for me and had it shipped to me for free. LOVE THAT!!! Using my Macy's coupon gave me an additional 15% off and my 7 piece down comforter set cost me $67.00. The original price was $200.00. It was a great day for shopping.

Tired and starving we headed to Mimi's Cafe for my last supper. Hahaha. My new years diet starts on Jan. 1st and I am sticking with it. I can fit in my Pre pregnancy clothes but I don't like the way they look. So I am all about the getting fit! My mimis dinner and dessert were fabulous!!! It was a good day! Now we are all tired and the boys are ready for the ball to drop. I doubt I will make it so when Madelyn falls asleep I will probably be right beside her. Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment