Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Will I ever catch up?

Thank goodness that I have only one more day this week before my three day weekend starts. I am exhausted and I have a million things to do around my house! Because I have been working so much during our busy season I have let a lot of housework go undone. Having baby Madelyn also makes
doing housework  a major chore because she likes to see her Mommay at all times. Doesnt matter if she actually wants to look at me  but when she does she expects me to be there or she gets mad. Its actually quite cute but counter productive. Most of the time I dont mind because they grow up so fast and the laundry will still be there tomorrow. I honestly love my daughter and I love our funny face time even if it comes at 5 am. And the boys are so sweet with her that I know without hesitation that I am truely blessed. Love my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment