Saturday, February 18, 2012

The RECAP

We have been a little busy this past week so my posts have been a little... well.. nonexistent.

So I will attempt to "hit the high spots" on what we have been up to.

Valentines was a little bizarre for me this year. Mostly because I had been fighting a cold and had forgotten all about it! That left me at the mercy at CVS but the kids seemed to enjoy their goodies so THANK YOU CVS! :-)

My sister took Chase to the HIGH museum of Art and he LOVED it!!!

Andrew and I finally found a great restaurant for burgers in Buford : Teds Montana Grill, which my sister and I reconfirmed Monday night. YUMMY..ohh.... I almost forgot the homemade potato chips and dip... I could have licked the bowl.

School was out Friday, so the kids and I headed over to Cumming and kidnapped Auntie H and headed to the Avenues for some Mellow Mushroom Pizza and some shopping. FUN! Great deals at American Eagle!!

The boys headed to NC for the weekend and had a blast spending thr night with their Nana. Now if we can only talk her into coming for a visit. Hint Hint. Lol.

The boys talked Auntie H into taking them to the movies to see the new Journey movie in IMAX 3D. They loved it!!!

Fun and family filled days ahead. Can't wait for the weekend. Long to do lists. Happy Wednesday. :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment