Monday, February 6, 2012

Baby Proof

All you moms know how...um... ok...lets keep it real.. some things that come out of these babies are just down right nasty.... I mean sometimes I think I need a hazmat suit to feed a baby! Love you Madelyn!! Anyway... I have found an extremely awesome brand of work out wear at TARGET!!! I have bought yoga/workout clothes at American Eagle and Aeropostale and it does not hold a candle to the fleece light weight jacket I bought on clearance at Target. I paid $14 for this jacket that Baby M has... initiated at least a dozen times which means... It's been washed a dozen times and it still looks new! No shrinking, fading, or lint! It's a pewter color and I love it! I only wish they had more. I paid 3 times that for my aero ones and they look terrible! I am sold on this product! I love my Target!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment