Saturday, September 8, 2012

Has it really been a year already?

My little baby girl is turning a year old next week!  I am not ready! My little independant miss has started walking/running all over the place. As I am writing this she is standing inside her birthday gift waving at me with this huge smile of joy. How sweet is she? (see photo)

Its so strange to think that a year ago I was so uncertain about my future and how I could possibly do this single mommy thing but I could never imagine my life without this little miracle. Of course she is already spoiled by all of us and has already enjoyed the fun of her birthday gifts lol..of course it is hard to hide a play house. haha.. we are having a big backyard bash for her party and I am hoping it all comes together as I planned. I want it to be perfect (not that she will care or even notice) and I am loving all the planning. Party photos to follow!

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment