Thursday, September 20, 2012

A Series of Unfortunate Events

Wow, has this been one heck of a week. Not only am I completely exhausted from all the pre and post party preparations but I have had a series of strange things happening.

Madelyn has been sick with a stomach thing which lead to one of many sleepless nights this week! I am hoping she feels better soon! Mama needs some rest!

Then I ran over Chase's scooter in the garage and popped my tire!! I had to put the spare on myself... Which took me two tries, some serious language, and finally breaking out the owners manuel... But I finally did it!!! (they really make that look easier on TV!) YAY for me! 2 hours later and I was rocking the spare! Hahaha! I know... sad isn't it. I will not be asked to help NASCAR anytime soon. But I can live with that!

That little fiasco led to my having to get new tires because mine were long overdue. The sad thing is that Chase's scooter didn't even have a scratch... That lead to some more choice words....hehe!

It's just been a crazy crazy week!

But here's a new pic of my babies that make it all better! :-) love love love


No comments:

Post a Comment