Saturday, July 7, 2012

A brand new start

As most of you know the month of June has brought many changes in my life. We have been running around crazy for the most part so finding a minute to breathe..let alone blog has been a challenge.

The first big announcement would be our move. My attempt at apartment living is officially over! HAHA ..dont get me wrong..when I first moved to Buford I LOVED my apartment. It was HUGE and right next to the mall of Georgia and Target which was fantastic! But after adding my darling daughter to the mix, walking up and down three flights of stairs with diapers and formula and an infant was just too much! So ... after a month of searching for the perfect house (STRESSFUL!!),  we found ourselves in a lovely subdivision in the  town of Suwanee. It was meant to be from the second we stepped in the door because the boys immediatly loved it! So we are officially moved in and I am finally starting to put some pictures on the walls. On a personal level I feel relieved to be starting a new chapter in my life. A new place that is not weighted down with some not so great memories is a welcome change! So here are a few pics of the new place:
The Edwards Home


Master Bathroom
Fenced in Back yard
Completely Remodeled Kitchen





No comments:

Post a Comment