Sunday, October 7, 2012

Retraining the kids is HARDER than I thought

Like most parents I am sure we all wish we could train out kids to be a little more cooperative and appreciative. I am attempting to get my children to realize that I am not their maid. So this weekend I launched a campaign or point system to get them reacquainted with cleaning after themselves. Chase started out strong and Andrew hasn't done a thing. So needless to say I am pretty discouraged. I haven't given up completely but I am seriously disappointed in two boys right now. I don't expect a miracle over night but I was hoping for a little more. School is out tomorrow and I am going to set them up a to do list and see what happens from there.

Now that Madelyn is cuddled up against me asleep I am going catch up on my show Alphas on Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment