Sunday, April 29, 2012

Busy busy

I have totally been neglecting my blog lately, but my life has been pretty chaotic. So here is a quick catch up on the family.

We have officially given our notice to vacate the apartment that has been our home for 2 years. We have been looking at several houses and have narrowed it down to a couple we love. Everyone is excited to have more space and less stairs! Lol.

The boys have only 3 more weeks of school left and we are THANKFUL for that. I am sure I am with most moms who are ready to be done with the homework and whining.

My childcare situation for Madelyn is precarious right now. My sitter whom Madelyn loves and adores wont be watching her when school lets out. So that is a situation I am struggling with! How awesome would it be if my mom came and stayed the summer with us? Hahaha. Jk. I am praying for the right solution.

Madelyn is now 7 and 1/2 months old and she is a whirlwind of motion. She is all over the place with her version of crawling and rolling. She hasn't quite figured out how to go forward yet but I'm sure it's coming soon. I hope her big bros are prepared to guard their belongings. Hahaha. She now has a tooth!!!! Still not much hair but she's still a cutie!

Chase has BRACES. And he is doing great!

Now a few pictures of the family. Hope you enjoy. I promise I won't be a stranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment